Saturday 13 August 2011

My Current Game List

Ok so now for my post about my current game list :) First off, you can check my main played games in my about me section, so thats where my main ones shall be :)

Now, for the new games, I have purchased Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. I know, i know, "But GG gamer guy, Ocarina of Time is out on 3DS!"...I don't plan on getting a 3DS at this moment in time, so i decided to take a leap back in the series and play a game which so far, i am thoroughly enjoying :) I have defeated the second boss, not gonna spoil anything here, and have returned to the third floor of spirit tower. That is all about zelda i shall say for now, no spoilers ;)

Since that has been my only new game i have bought recently and one that i am playing, i shall now mention that i have been playing a lot of Monday Night Combat, and so if you see me on there, don't hesitate to drop me a message or something :)
Gamertag (at the moment, thinking of changing): Terzanto

Ok, that's gonna be it for my first game post. Hope i get some more views and maybe a follower or two, but untill then,

Have a Good Game Everyone! (And give me credit for coming up with new endings every post :3)
-GGgamerguy

1 comment:

  1. http://i.imgur.com/cRE7RaH.jpg

    Hai Semua Mau Tau Cara Dapat Penghasilan Tambahan ?

    Cumapoker Ingin Mengajak Kalian Bergabung Dalam Game Poker Online Mengunakan Uang Asli .‪#‎New‬ Game Bandar Poker| ‪#‎Poker‬ Online| ‪#‎AduQ‬| ‪#‎BandarQ‬| ‪#‎DominoQQ‬| ‪#‎Capsa‬ Susun| 6 Game Dalam 1 User id

    Kalian Tidak Usah Takut Dalam Penipuan. Cumapoker Sudah Di Kenal dan Di Percaya 100% Se Asia !!!

    *Promo Yang Di Sediakan ‪#‎Cumapoker‬.
    -Bonus Turnover Up to 0.5% (Turnover Dalam 1 Minggu Akan di Totalkan)
    -Bonus Referal 20% (Berlaku Seumur Hidup)

    BBm custumer kami :Anita - (7AA561BC) | Ichaa - (2BE3DCA9)
    Facebook : cumapoker228@gmail.com
    Phone : +85585569262
    skype: Cumapoker
    Yahoo: Cumapoker88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete